For more than 25 years, ACCESS has been on the frontlines of community-based health care. ACCESS provides a continuum of care model that connects patients to health care resources both within and beyond the walls of our 36 federally-qualified health centers (FQHCs).
ACCESS' services are designed to address the health of our underserved communities in such areas as preventive care, chronic disease management, and support services. To address patients' comprehensive health needs, ACCESS physicians, nurse practitioners, midwives and other providers are teamed with outreach staff, case managers, social workers and substance abuse counselors to advance a continuum of care.
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support within the HR department. The position interacts with internal and external applicants and current employees in order to support the department goal of recruiting, hiring and developing the most qualified talent for the organization.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Completes data entry for new hires and HR Action Forms.
• Runs standard and ad hoc HR data reports; ensures reports are delivered on a timely basis
• Ensures that new hire packets, pre-employment and orientation are prepared and completed for incoming employees.
• Coordinate background check requests, health screen authorizations and reference checks with vendor; notifies recruiting team and management when/if challenges arise.
• Creates IDs for new hires, medical students and residents; creates replacement IDs for employees as necessary
• Maintains HR Files; ensures that all files are complete, audit ready and filed at all times; ensures file room is organized; scans and files provider contracts; maintains nursing licensure records
• Coordinate employment verifications via vendor; Process employment and in-service verifications for NHSC
• Process unemployment claims
• Answers employee’ general questions related to HR information, processes and procedures
• High School diploma or GED required; Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred in business or Human Resources
• Minimum three years’ experience in administrative role
• Previous experience in HR preferred
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Experience with HRIS/ATS required
• Customer service orientation; strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written); ability to communicate with all levels of organization
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work load and function in a high volume environment , meet strict deadlines
• Strong organization skills with attention to detail and accuracy
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Normal office environment
Access Community Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.