For more than 25 years, ACCESS has been on the frontlines of community-based health care. ACCESS provides a continuum of care model that connects patients to health care resources both within and beyond the walls of our 36 federally-qualified health centers (FQHCs).
ACCESS' services are designed to address the health of our underserved communities in such areas as preventive care, chronic disease management, and support services. To address patients' comprehensive health needs, ACCESS physicians, nurse practitioners, midwives and other providers are teamed with outreach staff, case managers, social workers and substance abuse counselors to advance a continuum of care.
To provide the administration of Access Community Health Network (ACCESS) with timely and accurate reports and other financial and statistical information needed in planning, controlling and other decision-making processes. Support cost center/department accounting needs for financial and statistical data. The position is focused on cash and analysis.
- Monthly reconciliation of the other balance sheet accounts assigned and analysis of assigned P&L accounts
- Interact within the department and with external sources
- Record cash entries - transfers, ACH debits (leasing, pension, bank fees)
- Confirm bank activity relating to ACH activity is correct - credit card usage, fees, new or changed loan/rent payments
- Preparation of year-end audit schedules
- Other accounting and fiscal duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a non-profit environment with:
- Exposure to fully automated general ledger system,
- Concentration on analysis
- Proven analytical competence
- MS Office proficiency
- Communication skills written and verbal
- Flexible/adaptable to change in workflow; multitasking
Access Community Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer